Elin’s fourth birthday crept up on me this year. I usually like to start planning in March but since Grayson’s birth was in April, I didn’t really start planning until mid-late April this year. I did know that Elin wanted a Mermaid theme this year so I decided to make my life a little easier by first finding mermaid-themed party goods like paper plates, napkins, cups, etc. and then just tried to find some coordinating decor items.
I’m just going to post some pics of the details from her party today and then on Wednesday I’ll post more pictures of Elin and her friends.
I hope you enjoy these pictures of the party. I listed the party vendors below and as usual, I was so impressed by everyone we ordered party items from. I am so in awe of all the talented people out there with the skills to make all these beautiful crafts.
- Photography: Alicia Monahan: Monahan Photography
- Party Printables: SL Design Team
- Cake/Cupcakes: Confectioneiress
- Florist: Rosemari Herbert: McNamara Florist
- Mermaid Centerpiece: 4 Hearts Paper Craft Company
- Jelly Fish Laterns: Republic of Party
- Seashell Lollipops: Candied Cakes
- Mermaid Party Cups: Divine Glitters
- Tassel Garland: Love Garlands
- Paper Goods: Birthday Express
- Bounce House: KidZone Party Rentals